Ways of gathering information
We collect the personal data of our customers using:
- registration forms
- when you buy our goods or receive services and indicate your personal data in orders and contracts
- upon submission of your personal data by email, online or otherwise.
Objectives of information collection and data collection
For the purpose of ordering, selling and delivering goods, such as name, surname, address, e-mail, postal address, telephone number.
For the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter, such as name, surname, e-mail, postal address, telephone number, city, area of activity.
For the purpose of direct marketing (with consent) – customer’s name, e-mail address.
Use of personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- handling customer registrations and inquiries
- acceptance of orders
- conclusion and execution of contracts
- for the supply of ordered goods
- improving the range of goods
- sending newsletters
We use aggregated personal data of yours (it is not possible for third parties to determine a specific username, surname):
- to describe a portrait of customers
- performing a website audit
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if there is your consent to the disclose your personal data
- to our partners providing delivery services (we will provide service providers with only as much of your personal information as is necessary to perform a particular service)
- law enforcement institutions, other state institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania
- your personal data may be passed on to a solicitor or debt collection company for the purpose of recovering a debt or defaulting on your debts
- individuals providing personal data processing services, computer systems maintenance services, accounting services, legal services, auditors and persons providing similar services to UAB Kosmetikos tyrimų centras, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services
- in case of another legitimate interest, if it does not contradict the prohibitions provided for in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and the General Data Protection Regulation
We use Klarna as the provider of our checkout. This means that we might transfer your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna when the checkout is loaded, in order for Klarna to manage your purchase. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice (https://www.klarna.com/international/privacy-policy/).
Data retention periods
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the right to access your personal data, to request the correction of incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data, to consent to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (without giving reasons) or in the General Data Protection Regulation, to request the deletion of your personal data. other rights provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Any request or instruction regarding the processing of personal data must be submitted to us in writing in one of the following ways:
- to submit a request or instruction to us directly at Saulėtekio al. 3, Vilnius
- send a request or instruction signed with a certified electronic signature to the e-mail address [email protected]
Upon receipt of your request or instruction, we will provide a response and perform / refuse to perform the actions specified in the request no later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days. Your request will be answered in writing. In individual cases, this period may be extended by a further 30 calendar days if the data are voluminous and in other similar cases.
You can also unsubscribe from newsletters or direct marketing offers by sending a corresponding request or instruction to the e-mail address [email protected] If you think that the way we process your personal data does not comply with the applicable legal acts, you have the right to apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer’s hard drive when you use a browser. They are often used to store useful information on websites, such as logins, and to make browsing websites easier. Our cookies cannot identify a person.
The website uses several types of cookies, they are used for the following purposes:
- Key cookies: Cookies are used to ensure the operation of the website, including to use our services and log in to your account. These cookies are used to fulfil our legitimate interest in ensuring the functioning of the website and providing you with services. Key cookies are installed while you are using the browser, that is until the end of the session.
- Analytical and / or performance cookies: Cookies make it possible to identify and quantify the number of visitors to a website and to see how those visitors browse the website. The legal basis for the use of these cookies is our legitimate interest in improving the performance of our website, for example by providing a search option. Analysis and / or performance cookies are installed on your equipment to keep them there at all times.
- Key cookies: Cookies allow the Website to store the settings and choices you choose that make it easier to use the Website, for example, to stay connected to the Website. These cookies are used to fulfil our legitimate interest in ensuring the functioning of the website and providing you with services. Analysis and / or performance cookies are installed on your equipment to keep them there at all times.
- Target groups and / or advertising cookies: Cookies are used to record the data about your visit to the Website, the links you use, so that we and our business partners can offer you our services in accordance with your interests. These cookies are used with your consent. By visiting the Website and using the services you provide to us, you agree to the use of target group and / or advertising cookies. Target groups and / or advertising cookies will remain in place until you delete them from your browser.
We process and receive cookie data from us and our business partners, who ensure the functioning of the Website, collect and analyse data about your activities on the Website. Cookie information is not transmitted outside the European Union and the EEA.
If you want to restrict, block or delete cookies, you can do so by changing the settings of the browser you are using. You cannot refuse the use of essential and functional cookies, as without them it is impossible to ensure the functioning of the Website. You may not refuse the use of analysis cookies as they are necessary to improve the functioning of the Website.
We use Google Analytics services. You can opt out by downloading and installing the Opt-out Browser Add-on tool provided by Google Analytics.
More information about cookies and explanations on how to manage them can be found here:www.aboutcookies.org